Switch and Stick to win £250
Want to be in with the chance of winning £250?
Our 'Switch and Stick' competition encourages you to:
- Switch how you pay your rent to either Direct Debit or Standing Order; and
- Stick to this payment method for three consecutive months, without falling into arrears.
If you are successful, you will automatically be entered into the quarterly draw to win £250 of shopping vouchers.
Draws will be carried out on or around:
- 5th July 2019
- 5th October 2019
- 5th January 2020
- 5th April 2020
Winners will be notified.
Switch and Stick competition - Terms and Conditions 2019/20
1. The prize draw is open to all tenants of the Trust who are aged 18 and over. Trust employees and leaseholders (shared owners, commercial and residential) are exempt from entering.
2. Tenants currently paying by Direct Debit or Standing Order and complying with the rules of the campaign will automatically be placed into the draw.
3. To be eligible to be entered into the prize draw tenants must:
a. Maintain correct and regular rent payments using Direct Debit or Standing Order for three consecutive months
b. Maintain a clear rent account
c. Continue to comply with their tenancy agreement
4. The Prize Draw.
a. The winner will be drawn at random every three months with the first draw taking place on 5 July 2019 from eligible tenants selected by the Trust
b. The last draw will be made on 5 April 2020
c. All entrants will be randomly allocated a prize draw number and these numbers will be added to a database
d. Five entrants will be independently selected at random from this database. If the first entrant drawn is not eligible for the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and to award the prize to an alternative eligible entrant from the five selected.
e. The winner will be contacted within 14 days of the closing date of the prize draw. If the winner is unable to be contacted or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, the Trust reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
f. One entrant will win £250 shopping vouchers. No cash alternative will be provided.
5. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the entrant agrees to abide by these rules.
Promoter: Vale of Aylesbury Housing (the Trust), Fairfax House, 69 Buckingham Street, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP20 2NJ