Making a complaint

We always aim to deliver excellent services, but sometimes we can get it wrong. If you tell us when we have made a mistake, or something has not met your expectations, it helps us to improve in the future.

When should I complain?

If at any time you are dissatisfied with the services you receive from us, we would like to know.

All complaints we receive are monitored by our Service Improvement Manager and a team of residents, who use the information to identify any opportunities to improve existing services and ensure that the Trust deals with all complaints objectively and fairly. Click here to see our complaints performance report and see how we use your complaints to make improvements to our services.

How can I make a complaint?

You can make a complaint using any of our normal contact methods, including:

  • telephoning our Contact Centre 01296 732600
  • email 
  • by post, or in person by writing or calling into our offices:

Vale of Aylesbury Housing, Fairfax House, 69 Buckingham Street, Aylesbury, Bucks, HP20 2NJ

(Opening Hours: Mon – Thurs 8:45am to 5:15pm and Fri 8:45am to 4:45pm)

You should state your name, address, contact details and full details of your complaint. 

If you are making a complaint on behalf of a resident, we will need them to sign a consent form before discussing details with you.

What will happen when I make a complaint?

Our Complaints Leaflet explains what happens when we receive a complaint, and what to do if you feel your complaint is not resolved.

Alternatively, you can read the Trust’s Complaints Procedure and Complaints Policy.

Compensation Procedure

Compensation Policy

What to do if you have exhausted the internal complaints process


Will I get compensation?

Compensation Claim Form

Compensation Procedure

Compensation Policy