Leaseholders, Freeholders & Shared Owners
As a leaseholder, freeholder or shared owner your property is managed by our Home Ownership Team.
If you are a homeowner, or if you would like to be, the Team can help you with:
- The Right to Buy / Right to Acquire process
- Shared ownership (part buy / part rent) sales
- Your rights and responsibilities as a leaseholder or freeholder
- Commercial premises or live/work units
- Boundaries, easements, land ownership
You may have queries on more specialised matters such as:
- The meaning of clauses in your lease or conveyance
- Deeds of Variation or Postponement
- Lease extensions
- Service charges
The Home Ownership Team also looks after a multitude of miscellaneous property matters such as boundary determinations, easements, licenses, consent for extensions, small land sales, land ownership queries and deeds of variation.
If you would like further information or you have a query about any of the above please contact the Home Ownership Team on either 01296 732600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.