Community Engagement Projects
We get involved in community projects when other organisations, like a Residents’ Association or the local council, ask us to; or when we feel a community would benefit.
When we become involved in a project, we may support it with funding, administration, staff time, resources etc. Whatever the project is, we make sure that the people in the community are as involved as they want to be.
In the future we hope to become even more active in developing and supporting our communities and encouraging our customers to get involved or take control.
Here are a few examples of the Community Engagement projects that we have been involved in so far:
- Setting up Residents Associations.
- Friday Night Project.
- Roadshows, visiting our estates, streets and villages.
- Quarrendon Street Asscociation.
- Summer Fun - activities for young residents.
- Litter Picks and Community Clean Up days.
- Estate Improvements – enhancing green spaces.
- Working with young people to improve areas and stop anti social behaviour.
- Running free & fun outdoor fitness sessions for residents.
If you have any ideas of Community Engagement projects that you would like us to consider for your area, please contact the Community Engagement Team by calling 01296 732600 or emailing email@example.com .