Shared Ownership Properties
The Trust has a program of building properties for sale on a shared ownership (part buy / part rent) basis.
Potential buyers must go through an eligibility assessment process which is vetted by Aylesbury Vale District Council (AVDC) and a financial report is required to show you can afford the purchase in the long term.
You can view Shared Ownership properties across the south east of England here. If you are interested then you should register at https://www.helptobuyese.org.uk/. From there, when you show an interest in one of our properties, we will be informed and we will send you an application pack.
For further information on our Shared Ownership property scheme, please take a look at our leaflet - Vale of Aylesbury Housing - Shared Ownership Properties.pdf 1MB
Below is a list of our current developments.
- Kingsbrook, Aylesbury. 25 two and three bedroom houses including a coach house. Prices from £262,500. Click here to view our Kingsbrook brochure [pdf] 15MB
- Mill Lane, Chinnor. 6 two and three bedroom houses coming September 2018
- Berryfields, Aylesbury. 3 three bedroom houses coming June 2019
- Tingewick Road, Buckingham. 35 properties coming Spring 2019
- Verney Road, Winslow. 12 two bedroom houses with more to be added in the next phase coming early 2019
To register your interest in any of the above properties, please email email@example.com and quote the development name (listed in bold), as the email subject. Properties will be listed on rightmove when they are available to buy, and are advertised by Christopher Pallet.