Our Welfare Advice service provides a variety of help and support:
- When you are in debt or struggling financially
- When you need a little help working out your budget
- When you are not sure what benefits you may be eligible for
- When you, or someone you know, are experiencing domestic violence
- When your family circumstances change
We also offer all kinds of hints and tips about saving money, energy or water, and on healthy living.
We hope you will find the information you are looking for on this site or through the many links.
If you would like to book an appointment with a member of our Welfare Services team, please call 01296 732600 or email email@example.com. All calls will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
If you require further details about the Welfare Reform Act and how you may be affected by the changes, please look at our dedicated Welfare Reform pages. If you are concerned or would like further help and advice, please contact a member of the Welfare team as soon as possible.